TechCare representatives will attend numerous events where the latest project developments, progresses and results will be presented to the audience.
- SRUC and MRI interview “Precision solutions to animal health & welfare”, on FAS Podcast on 19th April 2021.
- NIBIO had a stand and gave a talk at the Agricultural Faire: Technology for our future agriculture sector in Lesja, Norway (26th March 2022).
- MRI and SRUC presented the TechCare project during a farm event for 2 other projects (a national one: SmartSheep and an EU thematic network: Sm@RT) in Scotland (28th September 2021).
- IDELE participated to the “TechOvin” trade fair (Bellac, France) to distribute a TechCare flyer presentation and animate a “connected village” with demonstrations of some tools used in TechCare pilots (example of WoW). Oral presentations: 1) “Comment mesurer automatiquement la note d’état corporel” (8th September 2021); 2) “L’élevage de précision ovin, mais pour quoi faire?” (9th September 2021). A project poster was also presented.
- NIBIO organized two online master courses with NMBU to inform master students on future activity in small rum sector (5th October 2021 and 8th October 2021). Presentation: “EU projekts: TechCare and Sm@RT What tech to choose for trial (sheep + goat) Farmer needs and tech solutions”
- NIBIO organized three events in high secondary school to inform students on future activity in small rum sector: in Søve landbruksskole, Telemark, Norway (13th January 2021) and in Atlanten, Kristiansund, Norway (27th September 2021 and 30th September 2021). Oral presentations.
- BREEDR organized an industry workshop at the trade fair NSA Sheep South West, held in Honiton, UK, on May 10, 2023.
- The Rural Roundup podcast with Claire Morgan-Davies, (SRUC). 12th April 2023.
SRUC Kirkton Research Update podcast with Nicola Lambe and Claire Morgan-Davies, (SRUC). 31st January 2023.
AGRIS podcast interview (Mauro Decandia) by Fondazione Qualivita – Italia Next DOP (16th January 2023).
- AGDATAHUB produced a flyer to disseminate the project and Agdatahub’s contribution: English version and French version (9th December 2021).
- NIBIO organised an online workshop with stakeholders to inform them about the project activity Presentation: “Nye prosjekt TechCare og Sm@RT Teknologi, småfe og dyrevelferd” (15th March 2021).
- IDELE presented TechCare project to groups working on PLF and animal welfare: 1. Occitanum (February 2021); 2. PFL Dairy Sheep Technical Group CBNL (22nd January 2021); 3. PLF Meet sheep Technical Group CIIRPO (17th December 2020); 4. Steering Cmmitteee Moubien – animal welfare (28th September 2020).
- IDELE produced a flyer available on its website (10th January 2021).